Friday, September 3, 2010

Brat

Another person who inspires my life is my little brother Bartek.

We are both very creative souls. We constantly feed each other with new ideas and don't seem to get enough of things that make us stimulated and keep inspired. We are simply hungry for more:)

I must confess that he is a better or I would say a more technically skilled photographer. If I had as much time as he, I would be better:) After a long period of being fascinated by digital photography he's back to the roots and is taking analog pictures. He created a new website where he showcases analog pictures only.

Here they are some of my favorites (out of those that he sent me). I have to add that for his recent trip to Turkey he took 5 cameras. You can see more and read more on his website http://filmalchemy.com/

The homeless washing his feet.
The girl in the mosque.
The place close to ma heart, Krakow. This is where I spent my early twenties, studing, having fun, learning the adult life and looking for the one and only:)
And the master himself. He insisted on including this picture. This is for all those ladies who are looking for a soulmate. He's still not taken:)


No comments:

Post a Comment